Welcome to EarthDat!
EarthDat is a portal which provides access to websites where information about geophysical data, geophysical models and software code can be found.
The motivation for this is to:
- Stimulate the use of common models
- Use existing models/data from major efforts in the past
- Stimulate use of models and methods across disciplines, e.g. seismology and seismic exploration
- Stimulate use of open software, programmed at academia level and/or companies
- Stimulate standardizations
This site offers specific support for Education and Research & Development (benchmarking and testing).
The interface offers various ways to browse through the database and find material you want. For more info please visit our help section.
We hope users find EarthDat a useful resource. Suggestions are welcome and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.